3.24.2010

Fog, I mean blog.


Blog. The word brings images of a foggy creaky harbor at dusk (just sayin'). Three years ago, this word meant nothing to me. Infact, I think I remember the first time I ever heard it... I was like "a what?!" Now here I am today... blogging. It's crazy how that happens. It seems a blog can be used for many different purposes, mostly ranging between a career tool and family and friends connectedness tool. I'm not trying to get too specific yet. ~ meaning, I don't have any huge events in my personal life coming up to where I would need to be informing masses of people (masses = my mother's Langhorne side of the fam).. and I guess eventually it might be nice to jump start a creative business online, but for now I need to get my teaching career jump started (fo real) ~ So, I'm basically blogging, just because..... I'm curious.


Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment