11.30.2010

{professional} amateur fotographer.

back from the holidays, with a new toy! I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving.. and if you like a deal as much as i do.. a lovely black friday, too! thanks to my new hhgregg credit card, i purchased an 18mp Canon Rebel T2i digital SLR camera. i LOVE it. since that day, i've been reading up on all the buttons and do-dads. in addition to teaching 6th graders, i'm hoping to start a little side job as a {professional} amateur photographer. the hope is that i will at least get enough jobs to pay for the camera. i love taking pictures, and when you love what you're doing... you can end up with something truly special. that is my goal. Soooo, spread the word to all of your friends and family. i would love to be a part of all their special moments!

I'm ready to start.
-Christina

Please feel free to email me with any questions.
christina.spatharos@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully I can be your first customer with a brand new baby!

    ReplyDelete