3.10.2011

Meet Emily & Chris.

{ em and her pups }
Meet Emily. She truly is as sweet as she looks. Emily and I met my freshman year at Western Carolina and I have been blessed to call her a friend ever since. You can imagine how excited I was when I found out I would be moving to Gastonia... because Em lives about four minutes down the road! There's nothing like having friends close by. So, when Emily and Chris asked me to take their engagement pictures I was thrilled.  {but didn't yet have a camera!}  Emily and Chris have been dating ever since I've known them. They're like peas and carrots. They're so in love, so happy, so comfortable. I love it. Our photo shoot took place at their sweet home off Helen Drive. Unfortunately, the sun didn't peep out to say hello... but in the end, after looking at all the pictures - Emily and Chris were happy with what we got. And that makes me extra happy. Take a look-see!



I just love them!!
-C

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! I can't wait for you to take pictures of "Baby Pruitt!"

    ReplyDelete