10.02.2011

WSP: Red Rocks

For those of you who don't know already, Widespread Panic is my all time favourite band. They've been around since 1985 (the year I was born), but I started listening in when I was a sophomore in high school riding around on Lake Murray. Since then, I've continued to see Panic live mostly in South and North Carolina and Georgia. So, when one of my best friends Meg called me up and invited me to go to Colorado for a week, and oh by the way I have two tickets to go see Panic at Red Rocks... I couldn't pass the opportunity up. Our trip was absolutely WONDERFUL. We packed so many fun day trips into 5 days it was ridiculous. Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, Nederland, Lake Isabelle, Boulder, Rockies Game, and downtown Denver. However, the highlight of the trip was this concert. (and lake Isabelle they tie) amazing amazing amazing. There was some magic happening at Red Rocks that day, on and off the stage. We just so happened to sit down next to a group from Crested Butte, CO and that is where I met my Tom :) Little did we know. Meg and I had a great time singing and dancing the night away. What a show!!! One I will not soon forget.


































the time of my life.
C.

Location:Morrison, CO - Red Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment