12.30.2011

It's a GIRL!!!

our little sprout...


is a sweet little
GIRL!!!!!!

I have a special thing for elephants that i'll share later.
I plan on incorporating them in the nursery and loving this one from etsy!

Okay, sooo I secretly wanted a little girl... or maybe not so secretly. I think it's fair to say that the majority of women hope for a daughter one day. I was "thinking pink" (just like my grandpa did for his little pinky) for quite some time... and Christmas morning I woke up from a dream that our baby was a girl. Besides Uncle Nick, all family members on both sides of the family were crossing their fingers for a wittle boy. This past Tuesday we had our first doctors appointment with our new doctor and Tom and I both cried at the sound of our baby's strong and steady heartbeat. We were hoping to find out the sex of our baby that day, but were informed that ultrasounds are a seperate appointment made at the hospital. Oh, and they're 3D!! Wednesday morning, I jumpped out of bed and made a call to the hospital to schedule our appointment ASAP!  I was hoping for some time in the coming week, but then they asked, "Can you be here at 1:00?" We got off the phone and left 30 minutes later. What a day, what a day! Tom and I would have been happy boy or girl, as long as our baby was healthy and on track... and so far SHE is :)

19 weeks today.
approximately the size of a softball.
she weights about 1/2 a poud.
she is starting to make more intricate facial gestures (we saw her smile)
and unique fingerprints have now formed.
Due: May 25, 2012


We are blessed.

C.


No comments:

Post a Comment