6.20.2012

Our First Fathers Day

The first month of fatherhood...









Tom is an amazing Dad because he has the biggest heart out of anyone I know. You should see the way Tom shows off our new addition. He has lived in Crested Butte for 20 years and knows someone every where we go... so he always asks to carry her... then basically chases people down to introduce Landrie. His excitement, pride and joy is so much fun to watch. It makes me realize just how lucky Landrie and I are to have him in our lives. Over Father's Day weekend Tom and I took Landrie to her first concert in Salida. We saw The Motet cover the Talking Heads. On Sunday we took a stroll on Elk Ave and then went to a cookout with a few of our friends who are also new Dads! These are just a few of my favorite pictures of Tom and Landrie over the past month... WE LOVE YOU DAD!!

...and a happy Father's Day to the new Papa, too!



Daddys make the world go round.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment