5.28.2010

C is for Crazy Calendar



So, I just searched google images for "full may calendar." I was trying to find something that had
scribbles, notes, doc apointments, birthdays, anniverserys, weekend roadtrips :), etc. written all over it. I was just going to put a quick post up about the busy bee I've been theze da
yz and basically let my 8 followers know that I can't
wait until life slows down a bit so I can get back into the
blogging swing of things. The way things are looking I still have one more busy month ahead leading
up to Megan's wedding on 06/25! One thing is for sure, when I get back to my blogging business, I'll have plenty to share. But guess what happened!?!!

So, I was searching google images.... browsing over multiple calendars and the first cute one I click on is an etsy seller! It was meant to be. So instead of posting something really lame like hey look at this busy calendar and I'll be back.... I get to share Stephanie Fitz etsy world with you! She is a cute little illustrator. Here is what I've found:

{ May and June busy busy }



{ forest friends + teacups! i like it. }



{ sleepy bunnies - made me think of one of my good friends Christy who is putting her first nursery together! }

{ just a cute doo dad }
{ animal alphabet ~ need this for my future classroom }


{ out of season a tad, but one of my faves }


{ i love a cute note card ~ makes you want to send them more often :) }


Anywho ~ I'm wishin' I had more time to do this fun stuff all day, but I am up to my eyeballs in happenings these days. I hope your day is full of sunshine. I will return.

- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment