6.30.2010

the beach in retrospect.

Oh, my - it has been a long time since my last post. I'm so thankful to have some "me time" back in my life. These past two months, these feet have been hauling my 25 year-old body all over tarnation. (yes, 25... a new happening since we last spoke). During the months of May and June I feel like I have been treading water with a brick above my head. EVERY weekend was planned with something important to do or celebrate, lit-trill-lee, every. weekend. As much fun as that sounds, it's physically exhausting... and I'm in no rush to do it again. However, I do have a plethora of stories, events, ideas, and general goodness to share with you all. So, please stay posted, as I will be giving my Fresh Face world a much needed makeover.
I'm very much looking forward to spending my last summer at home, here on Lake Murray, taking it easy in the slow lane for awhile. And while we're on the subject of - the slow lane... the beach. Kicking off my two month extravaganza of events (after a bridal shower, and oh yea, bridal portrait photo shoot) ...I made it to THE BEACH! I was in heaven. I love a good black and white photo. And since I'm posting about the beach sooo far after the fact, I figured... black and white would be best. Please enjoy some of my favorite pictures from our beach trip.


I'll be back, oh, so soon, to share more of my adventures.

Take it Easy,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment