7.06.2010

Bridal Portraits: Megan McNeillie.

As promised, sister Megan's bridal portraits. I've been so excited to share my first bridal photography session!! Time flys by so fast and before you know it, your little sister is married. On June 25th Megan and Gary got hitched, two days later they left for Costa Rica on their honeymoon, upon return they've settled into their new home in Maryland. WOW! I'm so proud of Megan for so many reasons.

I am no professional photographer... but what we got this day I was really happy with. I shot in the raw, so we had that going for us. I also just found a great photo editor online: picnik! It's so easy. Of course, looking back, I thought of some things I would do differently and other ideas to try. But, the bride was happy. What else can you ask for? {to read more details of our day, see my earlier blog post from april titled: photo shoot..}

~ I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave me a comment ~
(click on pictures to see them enlarged)































She's beautiful,
Christina

2 comments:

  1. Christina,

    These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am so proud of you! Had I known you were such an awesome photographer, I would have asked you to capture part of our day too.

    Love you best butt . . . Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 07, 2010

    Christina,

    You are VERY VERY talented. These are absolutely amazing !!!!


    Amber Elder

    ReplyDelete