1.12.2011

NYC.

{this is my hat} 

I ended up making the trip to NYC for my first time EVER over the holidays! I was so excited that I just had to follow through with our original plans. I drove from my sister's house in Waldorf, MD to D.C. where I caught a four hour bus ride into the city. Before I boarded, I bought a coffee and a New York Times newspaper. I had to. 

Below is a list of places Danielle so graciously took me on my visit:
**Gemma, an Italian Restaurant in the Bowery Hotel
**Elba, for drinks by mixologists
**Park Slope - Brooklyn, this is where Dani lives (rooftop pics!)
**Soho, for a little window shopping & lunch
**Cafe de la Esquina, delish mexican-ish food.
**Central Park
**The Plaza Hotel
**Bergdorf Goodman 
**Rockafellar Center
**NBC Studios
**Time Square

Am I missing something? It was a whirlwind of a trip, as I was there for less than 24hrs, but I'm so glad I made it! It was great to spend time with Danielle and also a high school friend of mine, Katie. Props to my strong lady friends who are making it happen in the big city! Love you. &. 
I <3 NY. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.
-Christina 








1 comment:

  1. Christina, I love your NYC pics, they are awesome! Miss you, come back to Chapin sometime. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete