2.14.2012

New Pics and a Pregnancy Update.

Say hello to our sweetness once more!




If it seems like I have been MIA from the facebooking and blogging world as of late, you can blame that on Pinterest. I have had an account for awhilllllle, but just last week decided to actually log in to the website instead of trying to use my iPad app... makes a world of difference. Although I took some time off with the blog, I'm glad I did because I found a lot of great inspiration for designing our nursery!! We have finally made some purchases and I can't wait until the FedEx truck starts pulling in the driveway. We will have lots to share as her nursery begins to take shape! Painting this week!!

Lately I've been going on daily walks around the neighborhood and once a week Tom and I try to make it to the pool. Exercise is good, as the "baby bump" starts to protrude. It is safe to say at week 25 - I look pregnant. I would also like to say, thanks to the prenatal vitamins I've been taking my fingernails are better than ever (i haven't bit them since I moved!) and my hair is growing nice and long. Looking forward to a bright highlight as soon as summer rolls around!

We had a bit of a scare last week... I was in a moderate amount of pain for about three days in a row. We woke up on the first day, called the doctor and headed to the hospital. I had a NST (nonstress test) to check for preterm labor contractions. Everything came back just fine and two days later I felt great again. We think the pain was due to a fibroid, common among women - it poses no real threat, just sometimes pain due to growth or its blood supply being cut off. Lucky me, my fibroid is more substantial than most (5.6 centimeters in diameter). I have already had four ultrasounds - more than the typical pregnant woman - because my doctor wants to keep an eye on the fibroid, as well as sweet pea's fetal growth. Both are A.Ok.

Tom and I just like to see our little bundle :)
We hope you did, too!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment