3.23.2012

Hello Sweetness: the Latest and Greatest.

And here I go... right back to more of everything baby. During my Dad's visit we were able to schedule an ultrasound. I felt super spoiled having the two most important men in my life glued to the ultrasound screen pointing and smiling at each little baby feature we got to see. My Dad held my hand and I saw his eyes tear up once or twice. It has been hard living in Colorado and wanting to share this entire experience with my family in the Carolinas... so this was an extra special moment that I was thrilled to have.

On top of getting to see our baby and hear her heartbeat (special treat for Papa)... We got some fantastic news!! The reason for so many ultrasounds is our doctor has been tracking the growth of a fibroid I have in my uteran wall... being so close to my cervix and the size that it WAS... was cause for our doctor to believe a ceceran section may be necessary. However!! Our last ultrasound showed the fibroid was shrinking in size and a natural birth is now back in the playing cards!! Whoo Hoo!!!!

Here she is:






those are Tom's toes :)



Happy and Healthy at 29 weeks!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment