3.27.2012

Springtime Walk.

31 weeks and walking! I'm really trying to keep the last 9 weeks of pregnancy's weight gain to a minimum... but what will be will be. And I can't help a chocolate craving or two :) We are just so excited that we are seeing 60 degree days here - at 9,500 ft elevation the warm days have shown up in record time and everyone is LOVING it. My walks are the best part of each day! Today's walk was a fun one... Tom and I did our regular CB South loop and then headed down to a nearby river spot. I enjoy sitting by the river and just thinking and listening... and exploring! Today I found some super cool rocks! yea! ha! I have a new crafting project in mind for them and Tom and I both walked home with handfuls. Here a few pics Tom got on his iPhone. It was such a beautiful day.



 

My new favorite spot!!
And lucky for me... it's soooo close to home!!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment