1.17.2012

Brunswick Stew.

When I was living at home with my parents my favorite night of the month was when Mom and her girlfriends had Book Club! My mom's friends are amazing and they graciously allowed me to attend AND... I LOVED IT!! When I return home to Chapin, SC I very much look forward to seeing these women.

Last year they all put together a compilation of recipes and made it into a "Wine, Women and Words Cookbook."


Now living in Colorado, I've recently become a Broncos and Tebow fan! This past Saturday Tom and I hosted a little get together for the game and I made one of my mom's recipes from this cookbook. Brunswick Stew: one of my all time favorites. Yum. I also made a Mary Gohean Trivisono (we call her Mermis) staple: Jalapeno Squares! Also, delicious.


I can happily say that Tom and I are still eating Brunswick Stew leftovers.

Try this recipe at your house! It's bound to be a winner. Promise.

C.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, we loved having you at book club. When you come back to visit, we will have a special book club night just for you (and baby girl!). Think of you often, miss you!!

    ReplyDelete