1.10.2012

Tour of the Hood

Just incase you (mom and dad) are wondering where I roam... here are some of the highlights of Crested Butte South.
..missing a photo of the beloved Rubens.

Our Road - Teocalli


the cutest and best preschool in all of CB!


Camp 4 Coffee


The General Store - Tom's daily cup of morning coffee



Community Garden

our two ice skating rinks at the park.
(one for hockey another for recreation) we can see them right out our master bedroom windows.
I've gotta get some skates. Also! to the right of the pine tree is a playground for the little ones -
swings, slides, mokey bars, jungle gyms and a mini rock climing wall - all two seconds from the house!



my handsome man!


When Tom first had me to Crested Butte this past summer, my last day spent here we rode our bikes up Cement Creek Rd. and sat down by the creek. Later known as "our spot" - it was a bittersweet moment because we rode back down the road, hopped in the truck and Tom took me to the airport... not knowing when we would see eachother again... this was my first time back there since I left.


Tom - at "our spot" off of Cement Creek Rd.


the snow sparkles - like ariel from the little mermaid dress... the second time she gets legs :P


thanks for reading!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment