1.13.2012

Christmas at 443 Teocalli.

It just dawned on me that I haven't shared any of our pictures from Christmas! To be honest, my camera has been MIA these days. I busted it out to capture some Christmas cheer for our families one night... And that was about it. I've been a busy bee, but the camera has not been forgotten forever...

Our Christmas was cozy and sweet. We went to a couple Christmas parties thrown by lovely friends Doug and Dawn, but Christmas day Tom and I stayed nested in the house. The only trip out was for church that morning; the rest of the day was spent cooking, FaceTiming family, opening presents and being jolly. Although Christmas 2011 was spent far away from my sisters, brother Mom and Dad, I know family isn't about how close we are literally... More than ever I know family is a bond of the heart. My family's bond has been my greatest gift in life. I am thankful everyday for that bond and the individuals I get to share it with. Tom and I look forward to creating the bond of family in our own home and spent the day being thankful for all of our blessings. And chances are if you are reading this - you are one of them. I hope you all had the best of Christmases and your New Year is off to a brilliant beginning.

festive.

Us and Christmas banner!







Christmas picture.


we each picked out a new ornament to remember our first Christmas together.

me + tree

our semi put together living room!

baking at this altitude is giving me a run for my money... the fudge never set up, but we still ate it :)

 baby bump!

my new ski jacket!!


our Christmas feast!


homemade apple pie... with homemade crust! it was a little too juicy, but delicious still.

the menu at Doug and Dawn's Christmas party. Doug is the culinary gambler... and a great one!

new years eve we went out with friends to maxwell's! UM!
..then jam sesh. rockin!

Our first Christmas.

C.

Oh, one more thing... I must share the first and cutest little pair of baby booties that one of my best friends Meg gifted us! They match Mommy's!



No comments:

Post a Comment