4.30.2010

Foothills bound.

Happy weekend to you, my friends!

It's Friday once more! This weekend I'm headed to the foothills of those grand appalachain mountains. {Rutherfordton to be more exact} Michael says he has some activities in store, so I am anxious to see what he's planned! One thing's for sure: I love those mountains. Here I've found some mountain inspiration from Rachel Ann Austin. She's awesome. I'll see you Monday, but until then have a happy weekend!







Rachel Ann Austin's website is full of "paintings and other lovelies." I think that's a pretty accurate description. Her "map paintings" are so unique. I love their simplicity and charm. On May 1st and 2nd {which i just realized starts tomorrow!} her website will turn into a "Crafty Wonderland" with over 200 vendors! I'm looking forward to stealing some time away from Michael to check it out!


{ also check out this etsy seller: aruppel ~ i love trees. }

I hope you have a merry weekend!

- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment