4.16.2010

Watercolor Weekend.

Ahhh it's Friday! I've worked 9:00 - 5:00 all week. I'm very thankful for my new job, but I am exhausted. Michael and I will be spending the weekend at relaxation station. The boat is gased and ready to go. Lake Murray here we come! I hope you, too, find some time to kick back and prepare for... Monday. I'll see you then! But, before I go.. I wanted to leave you with some paintings from a self-taught artist, who lives here on Lake Murray. Her name is Lauren Maurer and I really love her watercolors. She makes me want to whip out the paper and paints... maybe I will. Either way, check out Lauren Maurer's blog or find your favorite and make a purchase on etsy!


{ i really love this orchid }

{ storm in acrylic }

{ i like it }

{ sailing by the dam }

Happy Weekend!
-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment