4.20.2010

Music.

The first time I ever heard Miranda Lambert's album, Revolution, I was with Allison Wilson (love her). And... that was the last time, until now. Earlier this week I found myself watching the Academy of Country Music Awards. I watched as Miranda Lambert - shocked, accepted the AMC award for Album of the Year! (she was in a star studded category - and just didn't see it coming - im generally happy for her - if you wanted to know). I turned to my sister, Megan, and said, "you know, that CD is pretty good." (recalling showering at allison's to it playing in the background). So, it was a natural choice when I was in Target earlier this week, to buy the dang thing. Since then, magically, the CD player in my Jeep has been working. I know I love "White Liar," but am well on my way to picking out some fresh new favorites! New music is always fun! My message to you is a simple one: Go buy a CD or revamp your iPod!

Sing a song out loud today! i am.
- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment